….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
i actually started crying ok whoever made this is a genius
/casually vomits because no, nope, nope, stop that’s a really unhealthy attitude to have
/casually vomits because you don’t understand
Many of us were excluded, lonely and depressed before we joined any fandoms. We found refuge in the stories and comfort in the characters. We found people with similar interests and gained friends who understood and sympathized with us. When the stories hurt us we found solace in the fact that we are not alone in feeling this way. In many ways to many people these stories saved our lives. Some might have been pointing towards suicide, but maybe the Doctor and his story stopped some. That’s what matters, because we owe these stories our life. We owe it to the Doctor, the Winchesters, the Avengers and whatever fandom you might be in. They’re always there and always will be even when all others abandon us. I can honestly say that I was in deep depression before I started watching Doctor Who and the story very much pulled me from that place and changed who I am, made me who I am today. The 14,000 notes on this post show that I am not alone and none of us are.
Unhealthy is to reblog skinny and tanned girls like it’s a religion
Unhealthyis think depressed people have no reasons to be like that because they’re not starving
Unhealthyis to make people think they are not worth it because they’re either too fat or to skinny, or because they don’t dress fashionably so therefore they’re considered “ugly”
Unhealthy is to go through this unbelievably hard life without a single person caring about you
Unhealthyis to make fun of other people choices
Unhealthyis someone commenting on something they don’t understand, and worse, something they don’t want to understand
So next time think about what you’re doing before you open your mouth to say something so ignorant like that.